Hey...This is Janet, I found you while blog surfing. I think about you guys and I look for you evey time I am at Kohls. You still work there don't you?
Drop me a line sometime. I like your new neighborhood the homes are pretty.
Do you still do vinyl? I would love to order some from you.
Chris and I have been married for 12 years. We have 4 awesome kids! Bryce 9, Rachel 7, Sarah 5, and Kaycie the caboose who is 3!I love being a mom, working and making fun vinyl crafts! Chris is a hard working husband and father and raises aquarium fish in his spare time! Together we are just one crazy "stinky inky" family! and loving it!!
5 comments:
Thank you!!!
Bout time!!! Ha! We miss seeing these cute little faces! AND we miss you too! Hope things are wonderful at your place!
LOVE IT!
Hey...This is Janet, I found you while blog surfing. I think about you guys and I look for you evey time I am at Kohls. You still work there don't you?
Drop me a line sometime. I like your new neighborhood the homes are pretty.
Do you still do vinyl? I would love to order some from you.
Hey Janet! Good to hear from you! Email me sometime, inkyfamily@cox.net
Jenni
Post a Comment