Thursday, February 05, 2009

(That is Rachel, not Kaycie, crazy huh?)


Hellloooo I have yet to post about my baby's birthday! Okay she's not my baby, but she is to me. My Sarah (#3) turned 5 yesterday! WHAT? I can't believe it! I am so happy and sad at the same time. It is no secret this little girl has been known to make me crazy, but that is only because she is too much like me! (the crazy part that is!) But I would miss her everyday if she wasn't there to drive me nuts!!! She is the clown of our family. Always doing goofy things to get a laugh! She is also the most loving little girl out there, always wanting to give hugs and kisses!! She has to hug and kiss me ever time I go to work. She has to be the last one to smooch me! I love this little girl!!! Happy Birthday Sarah!!

8 comments:

cassi said...

What a cutie! Seriously!

Brenda said...

Happy BIG Birthday Miss Sarah Sue! You would not believe how much I miss seeing your CUTE face! Hope this Birthday is the BEST ever! Love Ya!

IandS said...

I LOVE that she had that mischievous smile even as a baby - so stinkin' cute.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope Sarah Bean had a great day!

Lori said...

We LOVE you Sarah Bear!! Hope you had the best birthday ever. Big HUGS and KISSES!

The Gardners said...

Hi Jenni! Your family is so cute. It is so fun to see what you guys are up to. Send me your email address so I can invite you to my blog. liajoygardner@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Sarah! We miss your laughter! love ya!

Melanie said...

That's crazy that she is 5. Hensley is next to follow! Good luck Gilbert School District!!!