Saturday, March 07, 2009

So today

ROCKS!!!!

This is the first Saturday, in I don't know how long, that we have had a FREE Day! I have worked I swear the last like MILLION Saturdays, and while I appreciate the work, I am LOVING not working tonight! Usually we get all we can done in the day as quick as possible to give a little relax time before I have to run off to work....but NOT TODAY!! Cassi's AWESOME friends, Katy & Steve, gave me the privilege to watch their little baby Jill while they were in town so they could go to the temple, and rewarded us unnecessarily with a gift card to KRISPIE KREME!! YUM! (THANKS GUYS!! I'll do it again, even without the gift card! She was so fun!)So that is how we started our day. Is there any better way? Ran a few errands and I think I have even convinced Chris to a little shopping at the mall, something I'm sure I will regret once we get there! But I don't care! Yipeee!!!!

1 comment:

cassi said...

Thanks for doing that!