Friday, March 13, 2009

HELP, I NEED SOMEBODY, HELP!

Okay, so I have come to accept the fact that I am nothing more than the best copier EVER! I have no creative juices flowing throughout me, let be real...it's true!! I am okay with it as well, sooo saying that... I need your help to copy your ideas..hee hee! I have sharing time on Sunday and I need about 30 different secnarios about kids obeying and disobeying their parents (15 each). It will be for Senior sharing time only, i think. so please help me!? here is an example of some my sister sent me. She is good at this, I must say.

-Sally's mom said she had to clean up her room before she could go out and play with her friends. She shoved all her toys and books underneath her bedcovers to hide them and went and played.

- Jani and Johni wanted to play with some friends but they were suppose to take a nap. So, they placed their kindergarten drawings of themselves under the covers so their mom would think they were sleeping and then they snuck out and played. They didn't tell their mom until like 10 years later. (Don't fret, she thinks she is soo funny, well she is, but this just so happens to be a true story about my bro. Jon & I)

- Stephen's mom asked him to sit with his sister at lunch in the cafeteria at school. All of his friends wanted to sit out on the playground at lunch time. He decided to get his little sis and eat with her.

6 comments:

IandS said...

Rhett and Max were told they had to wait until AFTER lunch to have a popsicle. 10 minutes later Mom found them with green lips and tongues - hee hee!

IandS said...

Whilst Mom was getting the baby out of the car Max was told to look after his little brother. Max held Felix's hand so he didn't wander in to the parking lot.

Anonymous said...

..did you read my blog about a certain child walking to different people's houses(thank goodness he only knows members) after school when he was told not to do it....yeah...Leka, five different days, per his words...but his friends made him....Sister thompson, sister davenport, sister moyes, sister roberts, sister cottom and of course, the holcombs...everyday after school, Leka walks home from the bus...throws his backpack in the garage and off he goes....Danny was the one sent to retrieve him...

Valerie said...

Jon had a good chuckle at that one, Jen...

Um... is it too late to come up to the scenerios? Did you need it for tomorrow or next Sunday?

Lori said...

Actually, I just learned about this little escapade last year!
Maybe I should tell your kids about it.........

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh Jenny! I had to do the same sharing time and was stressing over it the day before!!! LOL!