
So Kaycie was sad cause all the kids were going next door to wash the car and she couldn't go. So Chris pulled out the
LARGE pool and slip-n-slide of ours and then happiness had arrived again. Well I was getting ready for work, so I was coming in and out of the house checking on her. One by one, all the kids were running over to our house, and loving the little pool. I kept hearing Chris say "Is that too hot?" I was thinking, what in the heck is he talking about, so I went out to see. Well I must say, the benefits of being a plumber! He hooked the hose up to the water heater, so the kids had a hot sauna now, and a hot spring slip-n-slide! Crazy! They were LOVING it until the hot water ran out. boo hoo
3 comments:
You weren't kiddin- that is one large grande pool!
And yes whatever I am jealous because a few weeks ago our pool wouldn't even finish deflating (don't ask why it was only half deflated since the summer) because it had FROZEN air (i know what does that mean) inside. no worries. and my hose frozen in a shape so I can't unroll it out. still. in march. whatever to you sauna pools.
How fun is that? I never knew you could hook the hose up like that!
exuse me Miss, but i think you might have exceeded the pool capacity, just checking.
Post a Comment