Does anyone know a inexpensive but quality company or person who makes company t-shirts?
(you know silk-screened type)
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
..uuuhhh..turn left..than you turn right and than you turn left again and than you turn yourself around and that's what it's all about!!... ;-)...sorry...I don't know any... Love ya, though!!!
Chris and I have been married for 12 years. We have 4 awesome kids! Bryce 9, Rachel 7, Sarah 5, and Kaycie the caboose who is 3!I love being a mom, working and making fun vinyl crafts! Chris is a hard working husband and father and raises aquarium fish in his spare time! Together we are just one crazy "stinky inky" family! and loving it!!
5 comments:
..uuuhhh..turn left..than you turn right and than you turn left again and than you turn yourself around and that's what it's all about!!... ;-)...sorry...I don't know any... Love ya, though!!!
My friends husband just started his own business doing this with his brother. I'll get the number for you.
I found your blog!!! LOLOLOL
Super-stalker style. Or I just linked on it from Cathy's. Whatever.
I have an Uncle in Mesa that does it and does a really good job. If your interested I will get you his number.
I would love that! Thanks!
Post a Comment