Rachel's Field Trip to the Phoenix Zoo!!

This was my little group! They were fun!

A closer look at the giraffes and zebras!
Got to love those squirrel monkeys!

Rachel and her friend Adysn playing playing with the camera!

Rachel's whole class!
We had a SUPER fun time! The weather was AWESOME! Thanks to Jamie for watching Sarah and Kaycie! I am glad I could go!
6 comments:
How fun you got to go with!!
You are going to pee your pants at this co-winky-dink... We went to the zoo, too!! :)
Thanks for the pics from home... that really is a fun zoo!
Hey miss Jenni! I have a new blog for friends and family!
http://ourfullerlife.com
Rachel is so pretty! I miss you and your cute kids!
I love going on the fild trips with the class. I bet you were the coolest mom there. :)
ps have i mentioned your hair in that pic is super cute!
Post a Comment