12 YEARS!

I failed to blog on time about our anniversary!
12 years old I married my complete opposite! The one who would rather stay home then go party. He always took me home at night if there was nothing to do, so that he could go to bed. The one who wouldn't go tee-pee-ing with us at midnight because he was sleeping. (can you tell sleep is very important) yet I fell in love anyway. How couldn't I! He is a peacemaker, calm, level headed treats me right and with respect and is an awesome father! Perfect for me! keeps me in line!
It was the golden one. The 12th on the 12th. Cool huh? Although the stinky part was it was Easter Sunday. Hard day to try and celebrate! We ended up celebrating the next weekend. My parents took the kids for the night and we took off to Outback. We thought we were going to pop, but headed to see a movie anyway! We are a little behind on movies, you know we only date 3 times a year..hee hee, anyway we saw Taken. I agree, it is a very good movie! the nice thing was that because my parents took the kids for the night, there was no rush coming home.
Next morning we had breakfast, got chores done around the house peacefully, then off to get the kiddos who were exhausted and sugared up, but hey, we'll take it! Thanks mom and dad!! Someday we will take off somewhere more exotic then our house, but hey, no worries!
Thanks for a great 12 years! buy the way, i got married really early, i promise! I am not that old! really..stop laughing...I was really young...uh huh....


6 comments:
Happy Golden Anniversary you two love birds!!!
How come we only get to see a pic of your backs on that fateful day 12 years ago? Sounds like you guys had a good 12th. Sometimes staying home with no kids is the BEST!!!
Happy, happy day! We love you, too...
(and I agree, Taken was awesome! I am sooo getting that diamond bikini she was wearing!!)
Happy Anniversary! We love having the kids and don't blame me for the sugar.... Grandpa loves going to get donuts with them.....I just play dominos and apples to apples!
Hey Way to Go! 12 years that is awesome. How sweet. Glad to know we are not the only ones to enjoy being home - sometimes it gets exotic:)
So I have to know.. why are you leaving the picture? I mean why cant we see you, your sweet, so in love, super young faces?
Post a Comment