Monday, April 27, 2009

PINEWOOD DERBY!!

You've got to love it! Only one more to go! Yipeeee!! This is when I am glad to only have ONE boy! I know that Bryce loves it, but it is all a little too stressful for me!


Thanks to Grandpa and Great Uncle Mark for helping Bryce cut his car out!

Bryce's car is the one that is black with orange flames!!!


Setting it up....
Go Go Go....!!!



I had the privilege of being the one to release the cars and make the trophies. Okay my dad made them but I spray painted them and added the vinyl! Fun huh!



3 comments:

cassi said...

Super cute car and super cute trophys!!

Valerie said...

FAAAAANNNNCCCCYY!!

Nice job, Bayless/Incardone men!

(and the vinyls... nice, Jen)

Miss Sue said...

way too cute trophies. where were you when I was trying to figure out something cool for our scouts?