Saturday, April 18, 2009

KAYCIE IS 3!!!! are you kidding me? My baby turned 3 on Sunday! She is so much fun! I kept telling her it was my birthday and I kept singing "Happy Birthday to me" and "Today is my birthday shout Hooray!" She kept saying "No, it's my birthday!" Then she started singing "Happy Birthday, not mom, Happy Birthday, not mom" It was sooo funny!!
She has been busy, busy, busy since the day she was born. Guess she has to with 3 older siblings. She cracks us up everyday! We love you so much Kaycie!!!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Happy Birthday Kaycie!!! WOW! your cake looks so yummy ...(who made it?) LOVE the picture of you in the grass sooo cute!

Ryann said...

You are too cute Miss Kaycie! I wish we could have celebrated with you:) What a little doll you are!

cassi said...

Happy happy birthday!!! Her hair has gotten so LONG my goodness- what a cutie!

Valerie said...

WOWOWOW!!

Happy Birthday, sweet Kaycie!! You are so big and grown up! We hope you saved us a slice of that cake...