Monday, April 06, 2009

me: "Kaycie stop stepping on your baby's head"


Kaycie: "But it's fun" while she laughs hysterically



and no, we didn't get tee-peed in our family room, those are weeks and weeks of lost socks!!
Should I be worried???
maybe I shouldn't have encouraged this.....



7 comments:

Smith Family said...

Hey big loser! We invited you to go camping with us last weekend, but I guess we weren't special enough to call back! (J/k) I left a message on your cell.
I love Kacie stepping on the babies head. One day my brother was sitting in the kitchen and Amberlyn asked him to hold her dolly. He said, "But I might drop her on her head." She replied. "It's okay, she's made out of plastic."

cassi said...

Oh that is so funny- she seriously looks like she is having such a blast! What a silly!

IandS said...

So, so funny...and thanks to you I have just spent the last 40 minutes reading the meanest Mom blog ( and laughing my butt off) and I'm not done yet:)

As Told By Molly said...

What a priceless response. Knowing you, I bet you laughed with her. :)
Sorry about last night, I really hope you all weren't there too late.

Anonymous said...

You always seem to have loads of fun in your household! wanna trade??/...it's a bad week in the land of teenagers!... :)

just the five of us said...

LOL I love the toilet papering comment!!

Valerie said...

Yes. You should be afraid. Very afraid. She is going to grow up and be a good baby "sitter".

(hee, hee... that was a fun post!)