Friday, August 14, 2009

HAIR CUTS!!

The week after girls camp my girls were in desperate need of a haircut! Thanks to our awesome friend and neighbor for doing them for us!

Here is Kaycie before...



And Kaycie after! She has bangs now! Her hair is of course not styled in this picture, but when it is all done, it's super cute!



Sarah, my model, before...




and Sarah after! I love it! It is a cute little bob! Something she totally needed. Her hair was getting so scraggly!




Rachel before...



Rachel after! Rach just got a trim!

This is Bryce neither before or after! Just thought I'd throw him in!

4 comments:

Jaime G. Fryer said...

Love your girls haircuts! It reminded me that my daughter needs a haircut, too! We've nicknamed her Miss Scraggle Baggle because of her hair! Who's got BUNKO this month? I haven't been the past two months.

cassi said...

So cute! And hello, I can not believe how long Kaycie's hair was before!!!

Miss Sue said...

I cant believe how big they all are oh my goodness has it really been that long?

just the five of us said...

Your girls hair cuts are cute!

I read the post about the broken window..We had a rock thrown threw our car window, tail-lights, and they dented the side doors too.

Last week we had a rape in the neighborhood at 11:30 am. I MUST LIVE IN THE GHETTO!!! seriously!!