Thursday, August 13, 2009

Seriously, could this be an freakier? It can't to me! This is what Chris and I were woken up to at 2am this morning. Someone through a rock through our window! Scared us to death! It was soooo loud! We called the police because there have been a lot of break-ins in our neighborhood! Our neighbors across the street were robbed, and the bad guys broke their back window to get in. See why I am freaked! Chris teased the officer telling him that they probably looked over the fence and thought that we had abandoned the house, cause our backyard is, let's just say...SCARY!!
Big jerks!!!!

5 comments:

Valerie said...

I think you should throw rocks BACK AT THEM!!

Just start throwing rocks over your fence. I am sure ONe of them will get a bad guy!! :)

Smith Family said...

How scary!When I was 8 we had something similar happen. I coudn't sleep under a window for 15 years!

Cath said...

YIKES! That is scary! But that is what happens when you live in the hood. JK! That really is scary! I would be completely freaked out.

Hayley said...

Where have I been?? I decided I haven't done enough blog hopping lately and good thing I did tonight because I found you!! Love the girls camp stuff- esp. those adorable flower clips- I can only imagine how much fun going to girls camp with you would be- lucky girls!! And your blog title is a crack up :)

As Told By Molly said...

Hey Jenni! I remember you telling us stories of break ins around the neighborhood, but not your own house now! At least it was your window and not one of your kids', right?