Tuesday, December 02, 2008

At this house we have a fireplace we will probably never use, unless we open all the doors and turn on the air conditioning, but it is fun to deco for the holidays with. I finally have a real place for our stockings! Fun! Although- don't tell, but I did hot glue the stocking holders to the drywall. Whoops! That is what husbands are for right? to fix those holes?

Now I miss my dining room table, the only time we used it was for our christmas village. Oh well, we made it work.
Now, if I only had a night at home, I could have this tree with the lights on it, not in front of it. Someday, someday....

6 comments:

cassi said...

Soooo super CUTE!!! I'm loving the vinyl advent! And all the christmas decorations.

ps. on the lights- we just leave the lights on the tree year after year- just cram it in the box with the lights!...or is yours real?

Valerie said...

You did NOT hotglue your holders to your fireplace?!! You are a riot. Just don't come near MY fireplace!! :)

I agree with Cassi, tho... the vinyl advent R O C K S!!

Ryann said...

Everything is beautiful! I am loving that you have a blog. Hope everyone there is doing good! Love you guys!

As Told By Molly said...

Hey! I love seeing the pictures of your kids that I get to hear about...so when is that BBQ potluck...

Dito on the advent. Yes it rocks.

Miss Sue said...

I cant believe you Hot Glued!!!!
You big dork~ But I have to say it looks amazing very classy and stuff. By the way, I HAD NO IDEA YOU HAD A BLOG!!!!!!!!

Lori said...

Only you Jenni! Brave.....are they staying all year long?