Monday, December 29, 2008

LATE CHRISTMAS UPDATE!!

Soooo... it's been a while! Life has been CRAZYYYYY!!!! as many of you have felt, let's see, what's up with the ink-er-dones?

Well my mom conned me into a day of vinyl gifts, for everyone under the sun, okay little exaggerating there, but we made a bunch of YW boards for her miamaids, and some gifts for Christmas. My sis Cassi and her fam came into town! We had tons of fun, when we could get together (i worked every night she was here...crappy), but having Cassi here means all the non-important things get pushed away- let's be real, it is a break from real life, and I LOVE IT!!!! So we had a few "mom, I have no underwear", or " honey, I still don't have any socks", please details, details... only for them to get, "uh, umm, check the dryer? or, "smell it, if it smells fine, it is fine" hee hee! All worth it cause they only come once a year. My kids had a blast killing their Uncle Nick and Aunt Cassi on Mario cart, & playing with their cousin Adam. Tons of fun, shopping, crafting, and doing just plain nothing!!!! wish I had pictures for you. Cassi if you do send them to me. New Year's Ressie- take more pictures, because seriously, I am probably boring you to death, oh well!

We got Rachel's hair cut! LOVE IT!!
Then to my mom and dad's for the Nativity re-enactment. I thought I had pictures, but I don't. Send some Cassi or Mom.



Aston Family Christmas Party.
Waiting for Santa!
Incardone kid gift exchange!
My family did a Family Ornament exchange. This is the one we got from Cassi and Nick!

Love it!
We had Christmas! 5:30 am is when Chris finally gave in!(Rachel had been up since 2am AHHH)


Then to Grandma and Grandpa's for Christmas breakfast and some more presents from Great Grandma and Great Grandpa.Went to see Beverly Hills Chihuahua at the $1, wait no $2 movie! Only the best for our fam!

Did pretty much nothing the rest of the weekend! Except play non stop games! We all got games for Christmas! LOSERS I KNOW!!

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Hoorah! Christmas pics!! We missed you guys...

I just have to add that it is so funnny because WE went to see Beverly Hills Chihuahua, too!! Is that a riot or what??

(And in Georgia the dollar shows are really $1... can you imagine that??)

cassi said...

Wa-hoo! We loved coming to visit!!!! And seriously people- priorities! Who needs socks!? I'll try to post pics soon...
And cute vinyl!

cassi said...

oh and cute background...

Miss Sue said...

Youre back!! Yea!! Fun christmas so what games did you get?

Anonymous said...

2:00 in the Morning - really haven't you heard of Benedryl:)