Tuesday, December 02, 2008


This is what happens when you ignore all and blog instead. Seriously Kaycie, whats that? She colored herslf with marker, and only came to me to let me know that I could change her diaper! Oh the joys of motherhood!

7 comments:

cassi said...

She looks so pretty!

Valerie said...

What's the big deal? She looks so cute!!

Anonymous said...

She was trying to put on lipstick! Did it come off? At least she asked for her diaper to be changed:) Your blog is so cute.

Ryann said...

I just love having a two year old around again--he keeps us on our toes! Kaycie is sooooo super cute!!

Lori said...

Soooooo did you change the poor little things diaper?

Heidi said...

Love the blog. I would've never known about it, if you hadn't commented on mine!

the Painters said...

Ok, last comment I PROMISE! I made a mistake, your little one is 2!