Thursday, December 04, 2008

YIPEEEE!!!! I am off for the next two days!! Wish me all the luck for LOTS of sleep!

14 comments:

Celeste B. said...

I wish you luck...because I need it to.! Isn't it funny that we pray for sleep?

Little Island Girl said...

Yeah for you and for me!!!! you get sleep and I slept in 1/2 of this day and now get to clean and study.... I could study from now till when ever I want....yeah!!!

What time did you get out anyway?

Lori said...

Goooooooood Luck! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy them 2 days..because they are gone too quickly.....I know...I so look forward to Fridays and before long it's Sunday evening and I'm looking kinda weird just thinking about Monday...glad to see your faithful blog! Now we just need to get cindy and farrah to be faithful to the blogging world!:D

cassi said...

WaHOO! I promise not to call early in the morning.

Valerie said...

Psst... Cassi- let's call at 7am OUR TIME and ask Jenni how her days off are going!! (snicker, snicker..)

Farrah Nelson said...

Yipee for me to I hope I get to sleep a little more these next two days also.

Miss Sue said...

Seriously. You need a life.
Or maybe less of one? ;)

Anonymous said...

Are you rested? Do you need me to come and make you sleep!

As Told By Molly said...

Lucky. I hope you got tons of R&R. ;)

just the five of us said...

I wish I had 2 days off...5 more days of school and then I can get something done. I did get alot accomplished this weekend I even skipped church...BAD ME! But i don't feel guilty yet:)

the Painters said...

hi Jenny! I just found your blog through Janet's. SO glad to see you guys on here! We miss you guys. Bryce talks about your Bryce from time to time. I am glad to see your smiley faces!

the Painters said...

Oh and I just saw your vinyls! I LOVE them! I will be ordering a few after the New Year....oh and I cannot believe how big your little one got! She is 4 now, WOW!

cassi said...

Hi!
Like It's 2009!
New Year. New Post Time.